Welcome to Sunday. It’s time for another installment of ‘Stats Suck Sunday’ where everything is random and it doesn’t matter anyway because no one is reading it.
- Sunday already? This week went by really fast. Faster than other weeks..
- woah.. this is my 25th Stats Suck Sunday post..
It’s almost my birthday! My birthday is this Thursday. Were going to head to Disney World on Wednesday, celebrate my birthday on Thursday at the park, and then go home on Friday. Should be fun..
- I plan on updating alot when I’m at the park on my birthday..
- The Disney Channel movie “Princess Protection Program” is good..
- “Count it pure joy.. when the world comes crashing – hold your head up AND KEEP ON DANCING!”
- I think this picture from @Shamu is really cool – http://twitpic.com/8mcc0
- Check out something I wrote last year when I went to a concert.. http://bit.ly/VHWa4
- Who’s the leader of the club thats made for you and me? MICKEY MOUSE!!
- Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.. I just spelled that.. w00t!
- I wonder what I’m getting for my birthday.. (other than going to Disney World..)
- I don’t know what to write.. -_-
- I got some emails for my birthday already..
- I got a free burger coupon from Red Robin..
- A free Entree coupon from Uno Chicago Grill..
- A “Buy One Meal, Get One Free” coupon from Sweet Tomatos..
- and a free Swirl Shake from Arby’s..
Well, that’s it for this week. Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for updates.. See Ya Real Soon!