Welcome to my 30th Stats Suck Sunday. Stats Suck Sunday is when you post random thoughts on your blog because nobody reads blogs on Sundays (except for me.. I guess).
- Can you believe I’ve done Stats Suck Sunday for the last 30 weeks (without missing a week)?
- On Friday I have away some free Ben & Jerry’s Flipped Out Ice Cream.. Did you win some?
- I got my coupons for my free Ben & Jerrys and free Snickers Ice Cream Bars yesterday..
- Snickers Ice Cream Bars Taste So Good.. Yum! (Flipped Out tastes good too..)
- I won some CDs from WAY-FM’s Way Early Show from being their first follower on Twitter.. Don’t know what the CDs are yet, I hope don’t already have them!
- My Shamu Sweatshirt also came in the mail.. http://bit.ly/EIuZr
- I bought a shirt and guitar for my dog from Build-a-Bear yesterday.. http://bit.ly/eh6w9
- I don’t wanna go through the motions..
- i’m excited about going to Rock the Universe and Night of Joy in September..
- Yesterday Buttercup stole an orange.. she must’ve thought it was a tennis ball or something.. It was funny!
- Today is National Ice Cream Sandwich Day..
- ..and Friendship Day (or at least that what i’m guessing since it’s a trending topic on Twitter)
- I’ve tweeted 2,167 times.. maybe I tweet too much..
- Okay.. 2,168 times now..
..and now, a funny video from totalaxxess.com:
Okay, that’s it for this week.. I’ve gotta go eat! See Ya Real Soon!