Welcome to another edition of Stats Suck Sunday – One Year of the Churro Blog Edition! If you’ve never heard of Stats Suck Sunday before.. this is where you post random thoughts in bullet points on your blog because it’s Sunday and nobody reads blogs on Sundays anyways.
- It’s Sunday. I just wish it’d be the 20th already. I want to see David Crowder Band.
- It’s been one year since I started this blog.. I don’t believe it.
- My top 5 posts are:
- My top 5 Referrers are:
- My Top 5 Search Engine terms are:
- Tenth Avenue North (49 views)
- Tokyo Mater (22 views)
- Churro Song (18 views)
- Superbowl Commercials 09 (17 views)
- Disney World Thanksgiving (11 views)
- We now return to your regularly scheduled Stats Suck Sunday post. haha.
- Chick-Fil-A is good.
- I wonder if MercyMe is gonna stream live tonight.
- I want a churro.
- Having Grilled Cheese for lunch.
- Hah.. maybe someone will actually post a Churro Song so i could put it on my blog..
- If there’s a MercyMe concert live tonight go to http://m.ercy.me. Those concerts are fun. Just watch for @mercyme’s tweets.
Well, I think I’m done here for now. What better way to celebrate 1 year of blogging than with a Cover Tune Grab Bag? “I Feel Fine”..