Hey You! It’s Mother’s Day! But you already knew that.. But did you know that it’s time for STATS SUCK SUNDAY? Oh, you did? How? Oh.. you clicked the link to get here that said “Stats Suck Sunday”. That makes sense.. Moving on..
- Yay! A Bullet Point!
- When I tried to get the bullet points to show up in Internet Explorer they wouldn’t show up. haha.
- Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
- Only 2 days of school left.. I don’t think we’ll be doing much work though. Probably just watching movies.
- I waived my exams so I don’t have to take them .. I love that.
- Oh.. and an awesome way to celebrate being out of school.. going to a Tenth Avenue North Concert on Wednesday! It’s gonna be awesome..
- What should I write?
- – These are the thoughts in my head.. haha –
- I hope Big Mike makes it to the Top 3 on American Idol.. That would be awesome.
- I alway read RaquelTWG’s blog but I never comment.. haha.
- Eat More Chicken.
- Buy MercyMe’s CD “The Generous Mr. Lovewell” TODAY and help MercyMe become #1 on the Billboard charts!
Okay.. I’m done now. You can leave if you’d like or you can stay here. Whatever you want to do.
Just won a $10 Wendy’s Gift Card on Twitter. w00t.
First 10 people that attempt to explain the deliciousness of dipping fries in a Frosty WIN a $10 gift card. Must include >>#FrostyAndFries
Heh.. I just made something up to answer with. I just replied saying “One Word.. Awesomeness”. Maybe i should actually try dipping fries in a frosty. Sounds cool.
Hey. I’m writing this on my phone even though there’s a computer in the same room as me and an iPod. I finally figured how to send a post from my email. W00t.
Right now I’m listening to Matt Redman. “Blessed be your name..”. I still remember seeing him at the Casting Crowns concert in November.
Speaking of concerts, I’m going to see Tenth Avenue North on Wednesday. Oh yeah.. And for FREE. They’re doing a free CD release concert. I hope they sign autographs, that would be cool.
Now on to Idol, Big Mike made it to the Top 4. He was in the bottom 2 this week though. Anyways, they’re gonna be singing Songs from the Movies. They’re also going to sing duets. I hope Mike and Lee get to sing together.. It would make me happy. I also hope someone sings a Disney song.
Okay.. One more thing! Go buy MercyMe’s “The Generous Mr. Lovewell” NOW! They could be the second Christian band to make it to #1 on the Billboard charts. That would be awesome. Plus, if they do it they’ll give us a free song!
Today we had Senior Field Day instead of classes at school. It was lots of fun. We got to go swimming and there was a slip and slide and stuff. I didn’t go on the slip and slide but It was fun to watch other people go on it. We had pizza which was good and it was good to spend some time with my friend.
Hey! Today MercyMe‘s new CD “The Generous Mr. Lovewell” comes out! So, your probably wondering who this Mr. Lovewell person is, right? Well, i’m gonna tell you by quoting MrLovewell.com:
He’s an idea. He’s a movement. He’s the hope that the little things can add up to a big change He’s what the Bible has already called us to do…love one another. Look for the best in people. Give people a chance regardless of status, race or gender. Mr. Lovewell is the understanding that the gospel is for everyone. Some may receive it, some may reject it, but, from where we’re standing, all that should matter is that the Gospel applies to us all. Who are we to demand the outcome before we decide to contribute? Do we wait and tip the waitress only if she’s done a great job? Or do we tip her even when she’s having the worst day? That’s what God’s grace is…unconditional. Grace leaves no room for “I’ve earned this” or “I deserve this.” What a concept! To love and be loved no matter what!
There is a chance that this cd could premiere at #1 and if it does MercyMe is gonna give us a free song so go buy the CD today! The CD is already #1 on the Christian iTunes Charts and #5 on the overall iTunes charts. If you’re gonna tweet about Lovewell, use the hashtag #ThanksLovewell. You can buy the CD on iTunes here, or at your local Christian bookstore. You can also buy it on other online music stores.
In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. – 1 John 4:10-11
Hey! You! Do you know what time it is? No? Well.. Then I’ll tell you.. It’s Stats Suck Sunday time!
- Havn’t done this is a while.
- On Friday, I lost my iPod Touch. I think I lost it on the school bus. Hope I find it.
- I’m at the church picnic.
- Just ate chicken and a brownie.
- On Tuesday we have a Senior Class meeting and a Senior luncheon.
- On Thursday, we have a Rennaissance Assembly where we can win prizes like a car and stuff.
- And on Friday.. It’s Senior Field Day!
- Listening to my iPod.. Carlos Whittaker is playing.
- Wow.. Graduation is approaching fast.
- May 20th.
- I have a nice view here.. Right in front of the water.
Well, it’s been a little while since I went to Grad Nite (4/23/10) and I still havn’t posted pictures.. so I’m gonna do that now. Grad Nite was lots of fun. There were dance parties all over and the fireworks were awesome. We were able to go on most rides (other than Space Mountain) without much of a wait.
Carlos Whittaker released his cd “Ragamuffin Soul” today. It’s awesome and you should go get it at iTunes or your local Christian bookstore. 🙂